The NSW Government is seeking feedback on the Draft South East and Tablelands Regional Plan.
The Draft South East and Tablelands Regional Plan outlines a 20-year vision to build sustainable
communities by balancing opportunities for new homes and jobs with the protection of the region’s
The draft Plan outlines goals for the region:
- Sustainably manage opportunities for new homes and jobs arising from the relationship with the ACT
- Protect and enhance the region’s natural environment
- Strengthen the economic opportunities of the region
- Build communities that are strong, healthy and well-connected.
There are five distinct landscapes in the region: Alpine, Far South Coast, Greater Capital, Hilltops,
and Southern Highlands and Tablelands. Further information is available at www.planning.nsw.gov.au/SouthEast-Tablelands.
You can view and comment on the draft Plans up to 23 August 2016.
You can make a submission by:
- uploading a submission response through www.planning.nsw.gov.au/SouthEast-Tablelands
- writing to the Director Regions, Southern, PO Box 5475 - Wollongong NSW 2520